Comme les infos étaient vites noyées dans les replies, création d’un nouveau thread, locké.
Pour les commentaires, y’a le thread blabla
LES SERVEURS TF2
LE CHAN IRC
LE BLOG avec téléchargements, replays, stats
Geekzone TF2 Server News
Les maps custom à télécharger
Y’AURA QUOI DANS CE THREAD?
Deux choses principalement:
- les annonces, avec lien vers l’annonce complète postée sur le blog. Dans les annonces, vous aurez par exemple les infos comme quoi certaines maps ont été ajoutées / mises à jour / etc.
- l’annonce des mises à jour du jeu
UPDATE TF2 17/02/2009
[quote name=‘Jason Ruymen’]Arequired update for Team Fortress 2, along with an optional update forDay of Defeat: Source has been released. Â Please run hldsupdatetool toreceive the update. Â The specific changes include:
- Pipebombs now get a reduced close range damage ramp up (like Rocket Launcher & Syringe Gun)
- Ultimately reduces damage done by pipebombs to enemies <512 units from the Demoman
- Moved the unlockable system over to the new item backend:
- Added a warning dialog to the loadout screen telling clients when the server they’re on could not get their loadout
- Made “tf_damage_disablespread” a replicated convar, so clients can see the value of it on the server they’re connected to
- Renamed “mp_stalemate_at_timelimit” to “mp_match_end_at_timelimit”,to better explain its function now that stalemate is optional
- Protected several more commands from client exploitation
- Fixed muzzle flashes & shell ejections still playing when viewmodels are hidden
- Server tags can now be used to include or exclude servers from the list
MAJ Maps 17/02/2009
pl_hoodoo passe en finale et retour de tc_meridian, avec un hud ctf qui marche et des changements de layout.
Plus d’infos et liens pour dl sur le blog: http://www.coldfire.info/?p=191
UPDATE ENGINE 18/02/2009
[quote name=‘Jason Ruymen’]Updates to the Orange Box Engine have been released. The updates are optional for Team Fortress 2 and Day of Defeat: Source. The specific changes include:
- Updated the engine to report SteamIDs using the Steam_0 format instead of Steam_1
- Fixed problems in Half-Life 2: Episode Two, Portal, and Source mods running the current Orange Box engine
- Reverted the change that capped rate at 30000
THE SCOUT UPDATE
[quote name=‘Jason Ruymen’]The required update for Team Fortress 2 is now live. Please run hldsupdatetool to receive it. The specific changes include:
- Added The Force-A-Nature, The Sandman, and Bonk!
- Added 35 new Scout achievements.
- Added crit boosted on/off sound effects.
- Added new sounds for upgraded teleporters.
- Added new sound for a fully charged medic dying.
- Add bonus points section to scores.
- Scouts earn a bonus point for killing Medics who are actively healing a target.
- Added several new speech concepts, mostly hooked up to new Scout lines.
- Added new “Remember last weapon between lives” option to the Multiplayer Advanced dialog.
- Spies can now control which weapon the enemy team sees them holding. Hitting the “last disguise” key while disguised updates the disguise to show the Spy’s currently held weapon.
- Added several new Arena mode announcer speech events.
- Added “First Blood” to Arena mode.
- Removed 2x item respawn times in arena.
- Changed backstab handling to fix facestabs.
- Spies disguised as enemy team can now see player IDs for enemies.
- Added community maps: cp_egypt, arena_watchtower, and cp_junction.
- Updated cp_fastlane with Arttu’s new version.
- Added new input for forward speed modifier to FuncTrainTrain.
- Added TeleportToPathTrack input to func_tracktrain.
- Fixed a bug where players would sometimes gib from non-gib damage kills.
- Fixed stat screen showing an entry for a class called “map.”
- Fixed item model panels not using team skins.
- Fixed obscure bug where spectators were able to carry the flag.
[quote name=‘Jason Ruymen’]The required update for Team Fortress 2 is now available. Please run hldsupdatetool to receive it. The specific changes include:
- Removed the damage reduction against non-stunned enemies on the new bat
- Players with full health can now pick up dropped sandviches
- Reverted the change that treated chat text starting with / as a command instead of passing it through as chat
- Fixed a crash related to baseball impacts
- Fixed the Heavy’s hands disappearing when he’s stunned while wearing the KGB
- Fixed the BONK! particles appearing in the air when the bat’s taunt kill is used on a target
- Fixed Force-A-Nature description not fitting inside the item window
- Fixed the Axtinguisher
[quote name=‘Jason Ruymen’]A required update for Team Fortress 2 is now available. Please run hldsupdatetool to receive it. The specific changes include:
- Added a duck timer that prevents duck spamming while running around on-ground.
- In-air, players are only allowed to duck once before they touch ground again.
- Fixed several bounding box issues with jumping, falling, and rocket jump air-walking. Bounding box should be much more accurate there now.
- Increased backstab check so that Spies can side-stab again.
- When disguising, Spies now always start showing the primary weapon in their disguise, and can then switch it with the last-disguise key.
- Fixed flamethrower loophole that resulted in the flame effect being stuck on while the flamethrower wasn’t really firing.
- Fixed exploit that allowed players to circumvent the force-fire timeout on the pipebomb launcher.
- Fixed a bug that caused Natasha’s slow on hit effect to be inverted from 75% to 25%.
- Restored sawmill_logs.mdl file, fixing some user maps that used it.
- Fixed some localization issues with Scout achievement strings.
- Removed the “Final” phrasing in the map loading screen.
- Fixed a server crash on startup under Linux.
- Fixed a buffer overflow issue related to network string tables.
- Gamestats uploading is now done asynchronously. This fixes the client timeout issues on map changes.
- Fixed an exploit where engineers could build a teleporter exit in an invalid area.
- Fixed a few bad overlay assignments and other minor issues.
Note: en réponse aux ingés qui peuvent plus sauter sur leur sentry à cause du changement de comportement du duck in-air:
[quote name=‘Robin Walker’]It was a side effect of the changes we made to ensure the bounding box more correctly matched the player’s animation, so that hitboxes were correct. We want you to still be able to jump sentryguns, so we’ll be doing something about it.
Update du 19/03/2009
[quote name=‘Jason Ruymen’][indent] An optional update for Team Fortress 2 has been released. Please run hldsupdatetool to receive it. The specific changes include:
Added Multicore Rendering:
- This initial release is aimed at testing compatibility, so the option is OFF by default
- To turn it on, go to the Options->Video->Advanced dialog, and check the “Multicore Rendering” option
- Several performance improvements to decals and client bone/flex setup
- A variety of alt-tab and mode switch fixes
- Improvements to the way the engine initializes surround sound, fixing some specific hardware cases
- Fixed a crash on exit in Vista 64
MAJ Maps 19/03/2009
Introducing… the Hall of Assholes!
MAJ TF2 du 20/04/2009
[quote name=‘Jason Ruymen’]A required update for Team Fortress 2 is now available. Please run hldsupdatetool to receive. The specific changes include:
- Reworked the character loadout screens to support future features.
- Added the ability for players to permanently delete items from their inventory using the new Backpack menu. This does not reset achievements. Once an item has been deleted it can never be re-earned
- Added the ability for players to reset their player stats using the Reset Stats button on the Stats menu. This does not reset achievements
- Added a “player_teleported” game event that is sent when a player is teleported
- Updated cp_junction_final to score per-capture instead of per-round. This fixes the map not working correctly with Tournament mode and the stopwatch
- Scouts now drop the flag if they’re carrying it when they start phasing
- Fixed instances where Steam connection problems would cause some unlocked items to be unusable
- Fixed the custom crosshair menu not clearing itself when “None” is selected for non-English clients
- Fixed warning about not being able to execute skill1.cfg when starting the dedicated server
Quelques nouvelles maps et la mise à jour de pl_cashworks seront ajoutées genre plus tard aujourd’hui ou demain!
Hop, update TF2
[quote name=‘Jason Ruymen’]A required update for Team Fortress 2 is now available. Please run hldsupdatetool to receive it. The specific changes include:
- Added an option to the advanced multiplayer menu to select left or right handed view models
- Fixed a bug where a spectator’s wearable items could be seen floating around the player they were spectating
- Fixed a bug where a fake Spy hand would appear on the screen of other players
- Custom death animations now only play 25% of the time
- Fixed teleporters not being build-able in some places where they should be (such as within the pit at the end of Badwater Basin)
- Fixed rare client crash on connection and level change
- Removed refract from water ripples caused by bullet impacts for performance reasons
- Added log entries for player extinguished events using the medigun, jarate, flamethrower and dispenser
- Started tracking localization settings to help make decisions regarding localization in the future
- Fixed the blank progress bar in the upper-left of the screen when the client scheme is reloaded
- Added spawn flag to func_respawnroomvisualizer that allows it be non-solid to players
- Added SetSolid input to func_respawnroomvisualizer to change solidity to players dynamically
- Added OnWonByTeam1 and OnWonByTeam2 outputs to the TFGamerulesProxy
- Fixed a bad detection case in the « Friendship is Golden» achievement
- Changed the description of the « Triple Prey» achievement so it better describes how to get it
- Critical arrows now have a trail and correctly deal enhanced damage
- The Huntsman now defaults to be right handed
- Friendly arrows will no longer trigger the near miss sound on you
- Fixed several sources of floating arrows
- Fixed disguised Spies occasionally looking like they have invulnerability, instead of the correct fake Spy mask
- Disguised spies will no longer lose their disguise weapon when they interact with a weapon locker
- Fixed a bug where the spy’s watch would randomly change models during play
- Fixed uncloaked spies flickering in and out of the cloak effect when taking damage
- The Cloak and Dagger now always regenerates at its intended rate. Previously it only regenerated at the correct rate when the spy was cloaked
- Increased the Cloak and Dagger regeneration rate slightly
- Capped the rate of energy loss from moving faster than run speed (falling / air toss) while cloaked with the Cloak and Dagger
- The Dead Ringer’s cloak consume rate has been slightly reduced, giving about an extra second of cloak time on a full meter
- Emerging from the Dead Ringer’s cloak now drains up to 40% of the cloak meter instead of 100%. This drain only happens if the meter is at least 60% full
- The Dead Ringer’s cloak meter can now be regenerated from ammo sources
- The Ambassador now only crits when fully accurate and no longer penetrates enemies
- The Spy can no longer change weapons from the knife while shocked by the Razorback
- Force-A-Nature & Flamethrower air blast knockback effects no longer work on disguised spies
- Fixed disguised Spies showing the wrong teleporter effects when using an enemy teleporter
Et nouvel habillage du blog, retour à l’habillage Team Fortress 2! Comme vous pourrez le voir, j’ai buffé mon PH0tsh0p sKillZ
Grosse (cc) update classless!
[quote name=‘Jason Ruymen’]Required updates for Team Fortress 2 and Day of Defeat: Source* have been released. Please use hldsupdatetool to receive them. The specific changes include:
– Added King Of The Hill game mode.
– Added custom animations played by the losing team during the post-win state. They are moved into third person camera to enjoy them.
– Added lots of new hats.
Additions / Changes:
– Added « Auto Reload» option to the multiplayer advanced options.
– Clip-based weapons that reload a full clip at a time can now have their reloads aborted by firing.
– Pistol now fires at a fixed rate, not based on the speed at which you press the firing button.
– Added a color blind option to add a Jarate icon above enemies who are busy accepting a terrifying existence where they have no dignity.
– Significantly reduced the amount of network traffic being sent.
– Capturing the flag in a CTF game mode gives the entire capturing team 10 seconds of critboost.
– Sappers attached to a teleporter automatically place another Sapper on the other end of the teleporter, if it exists.
– Engineers wrenching a teleporter will repair the other end as well, and remove Sappers from both if they exist.
– Disguised Spies no longer trigger On-Hit effects (like the Blutsauger’s heal).
– Removed self-inflicted minicrits. Fixes Jarate’d Soldiers/Demomen having ineffective rocket/grenade jumps.
– Added an item panel to the spectator cam that shows non-standard items being carried by the player you’re spectating.
– Added an « Inspect» key that allows you to look at items being carried by your team mates.
– Backpack improvements:
– Added drag & drop to move items around. Item positions are maintained on the backend.
– Added multi-select, allowing you to delete multiple items at once.
– Added a new key to the key binding page that opens your inventory directly to your backpack.
– Fixed mouseover panel being incorrectly position when the backpack first appears.
– Cloaked Spies standing in valid backstab positions no longer raise their knife.
– Added current map name and gametype to the bottom right of scoreboard.
– Added class icons to tips on the loadout and loading screens.
– Improved visuals around flags when they’re being carried by a player.
– Improved critboosted visuals, making it much clearer when an enemy has critboost.
– Updated the loading panel to show the game type under the map name during level transition.
– In-game chat dialog now supports full Unicode characters.
– Added BLU main menu background.
– Added response caching for some server queries to help reduce the CPU load from DOS attacks.
– Teammates no longer block friendly radius damage. Prevents nearby teammates causing rocket/grenade jumps to fail.
– Update PLR_Pipeline
– Increased the starting advantage in the third round if a team has won the first two rounds.
– Fixed carts not continuing to the second round if they’re capped at the same time in the first round.
– Fixed being able to shoot pipebombs over the starting gates in the first round.
– Fixed being able to open the doors in the first round before the setup time was finished.
– Fixed players getting stuck in some doors.
– Fixed players being able to get onto rooftops and out of the map boundaries.
– Fixed other minor bugs and exploits.
– Added community map Arena_Offblast
– Added community map Cp_Yukon
– Update Arena_Sawmill
– Fixed DirectX8 bug where some models would not be visible.
– Fixed exploit with building teleporters outside of the map.
– Updated CP_Granary
– Made a few changes to improve balance based on competitive community feedback.
– The Force of Nature
– The enemy knockback now only `works in close range and behaves more like the Pyro’s air blast.
– Enemies cannot be juggled by the FaN’s effect.
– The self-knockback has also changed to respect the firer’s view angle. Looking up while shooting will no longer propel the enemy upwards.
– Knockback is now scaled by damage done.
– The Sandman:
– A Scout will receive 1 point for stunning an enemy and 2 points for a long range stun.
– Stunned players now take 75% of all incoming damage instead of 50%.
– �?bercharged players can no longer be stunned.
– Heavies spinning their mini-guns will continue to spin when stunned (whether the left or right mouse button is pressed).
– The minimum distance to stun a target has been reduced.
– The negative attribute has changed from « no double jump» to « -25 max health» .
– Fixed various issues around layout & presentation of items inside the Backpack and « X is carrying» item dialogs.
– Fixed an exploit that allowed players to work around sv_pure.
– Particle files are now protected by sv_pure.
– Fixed critboost effect getting stuck on when you die while critboosted.
– Fixed Timer HUD element backgrounds not being the correct color if you change teams during waiting for players.
– Fixed a couple of issues with the way critboosts affected The Huntsman and the Spy’s knife.
– Fixed an exploit where you could reload The Huntsman faster than intended.
– Fixed Heavy « civilian» exploit.
– Fixed a set of exploits using the DXSupport config files.
– Fixed r_screenfademinsize and r_screenfademaxsize exploits.
– Fixed sentries firing at a fully cloaked Spy if they’re still the closest target.
– Added a HUD element for hybrid CTF & CP maps.
– Supports 1 or 2 flags, and any number of CPs.
– Mapmakers need to place a « tf_logic_hybrid_ctf_cp» entity in their map to enable it.
– Added custom kill server log text « train» and « saw» for deaths caused by these environmental hazards.
Format: « %s<%i><%s><%s>» committed suicide with « world» (customkill « %s» ) (attacker_position « %d %d %d» )
– Added new « medic_death» event for server logs:
Format: « %s<%i><%s><%s>» triggered « medic_death» against « %s<%i><%s><%s>» (healing « %d» ) (ubercharge « %s» )
– healing is the amount the Medic healed in that life
– ubercharge (1/0) is whether they died with a full charge
– Added « func_respawnflag» trigger entity. It will remove & return the flag if a flag carrier touches it, or if the flag falls into it.
- The DoDS update is needed for the new engine changes. No client changes have been made.
[quote name=‘Jason Ruymen’]A required update for Team Fortress 2 and Day of Defeat: Source* is now available. Please run hldsupdatetool to receive the update. The specific changes include:
Team Fortress 2
- Fixed “r_rootlod” being marked as a cheat, which prevented it from being changed and caused a significant performance loss for some GPUs.
- Changed “The Big Hurt” Scout achievement to be “Stun 2 Medics that are ready to deploy an �?berCharge.”
- Fixed Announcer overtime bug on KOTH servers using mp_timelimit.
- Due to many requests, added server ConVar “tf_overtime_nag”. When set to 1, it keeps the broken announcer behavior.
- Fixed tournament stopwatch not displaying the time in the HUD.
- Fixed a bug with cloak meter regen and drain rates.
- Fixed Spies not being able to go invis while reloading.
- Fixed pipebombs sticking to saw blades.
- Fixed weapons not being hidden properly during loser state anims.
- Fixed a case where radius damage didn’t reduce damage to self.
- Fixes Demomen taking too much damage from their pipebombs.
- Fixed a case where items would never show up in the backpack, even though they were available to equip.
- Fixed a case where items weren’t being validated properly in class loadout slots.
- Removed centerprint texts for TF_FLAGTYPE_ATTACK_DEFEND CTF game mode.
- Changed TF_FLAGTYPE_ATTACK_DEFEND capture reward from 30 kills to 1 capture.
- The Day of Defeat: Source update is required due to engine changes.