Elite: Dangerous, le retour du roi !

5 « J'aime »

On dirait une pub pour une voiture allemande :smiley:

2 « J'aime »

Et il en a le prix :smile:

Ceci dit, c’est une joli récompense end game.

Un jour il sera mien !

Petit Up de mon exploration, j’ai vu ce système un peu maboule (1 trou noir et 3 étoiles à neutrons séparées d’une 20aine de ls)

6 « J'aime »

Et sinon, le trailer de la PAX sorti hier

Et le live d’hier (enfin la première partie)

2 « J'aime »

Le sound design de ce jeu bordel… :heart:

Also :

2 « J'aime »

OOOOooops

Isinona est de retour ^_^/

2 « J'aime »

SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILLLLERRRRSSSS ALERT. Vidéo qui prouve une fois de plus que chez Frontier, on a qq idées de scénar, en fait. :smiley:

4 « J'aime »

Le TALENT :slight_smile:

(via @Saucisse)

2 « J'aime »

Via reddit, un excellent résumé de l’event d’hier qui prouve l’incompétence de certains « chefs » de la communauté. Le facepalm est total.

Ok, so this chick, I think she was a senator once, or maybe she pissed off a senator, yeah, that Patreus guy, you know - the Imperial Iron Man before the suit - and I mean really pissed him off, not sure what with? Maybe she blew something up. Anyway, he wants her dead, right? So she goes into hiding, but they nab her anyway and there’s this huge trial and she’s sentenced to some imperial gulag - but wait! Her buddies bust her out, I mean the entire fucking convoy gets smashed up and everyone thinks ol’ Patreus had her killed. And then SURPRISE M’FCKERS! She’s alive! And she’s got some big secret to tell everyone. Aliens are involved. I’m not saying it’s Thargoids, but it’s Thargoids. Government conspiracies everywhere. And THEN she’s like « I will run no more! » and says she’ll dump the whole story to Wikileaks in a big event. But she and her closest pals first have to get to the nearest internet caffe to upload that shit, all covert like, no way to trace their IP if it’s not their IP, right? Smart. So, errr… they… say the time and place where they’ll upload the info…

ok, nevermid, so there’s this huge thing going down and everyone’s like « She must die because I’m a well trained doggie obeying orders! Woof! » and others are « No way in hell! We shall defend her with our lives you establishment drones! » And then, there’s this group of commanders stepping up to organize her defense force and they say « if you show up to defend her with weapons we will KILL YOU! » - and everyone goes, « wait, what? », and these head honchos then also say « a well known pirate psycho killer group has volunteered to protect Salome, this is GREAT news as these guys are very experienced at shooting unarmed, fleeing ships! We will be putting them center spot, they’re pro! »
And then she got killed by pirate psycho killers.
BUT! You can’t stop Wikileaks man, they’re everywhere. So now we know. Something bug - I mean big - is coming. And our governments man, - they knew about this for centuries! The whole Imp-Fed war? A show for the sheeple so they can build up their navies. Colonia? That’s a backup plan for when we all get enslaved by monsters from the intergalactic ABYSS! It’s. All. A. LIE.
There you have it. Personally I’m stocking up on canned goods and eyeing that far side of the galaxy. Word to the wise.

1 « J'aime »

Ars en parle :smiley:

Je suis tout autant impressionné par la planning qu’il a fallu que je suis énervé que ça se soit passé… Je voulais savoir ce qu’elle avait à dire un peu :smiley:

Elle a eu le temps de délivrer son message, ce qui fait que beaucoup de joueurs pensent que l’event a été ultra scipté.

Alors oui, on a vu pire comme trajet longue distance, mais, ce trajet vers Darwin Research Facility était mon premier vrais longue distance :slight_smile:

6 « J'aime »

Community Goal en ce moment pour le Canonn, le CG de trade est assez juteux, du moins sur l’indium…

Cela m’étonnerait même qu’il dure jusqu’à dimanche, il sera certainement fini avant…

Il y aurait des decals à gagner si l’on participe suffisamment.

Quince redevient à la mode en ce moment, on parle de million par heure. je vais test ça demain.

Merci pour l’info… 3 A/R en Cutter et hop, c’est le top 50%

Si je n’étais pas à Quince j’irais y faire un tour, tant pis, trop loin :smiley: Bizarre qu’ils n’aient pas changé les missions de data scan avec le patch.