Site débile comme on les aime

C’est pas compliqué: vous allez et puis vous suivez les instructions. Voilà ce que ça donne pour mon pseudo:
“I’m going to punch you like a wrecking ball!!”

Edit: encore mieux: après avoir refait le test ça donne “I’m going to fuck you for such a long time, I will be high on life for years to come!!!”

Ce message a été édité par Lupuss le 30/08/2003

c’est un peu naze :

I’m going to bruise you like a wrecking ball

effectivement, c’est bien débile. Alors pour moi ça donne:

“I’m going to smash you like it’s my job!!”

et si je tape Drannor (donc avec une majuscule pour les 2 du fond qui ne suivent pas), ça donne ça:

“By Odin’s mighty spear, I swear that on this night, you shall dine in hell!!!”

Ce message a été édité par drannor le 29/08/2003

J’adore mon cri de guerre :

I’m going to hump you with such reckless abandon, Buddha will explode!!

Pas mal !

What Is Your Battle Cry?

Who is that, sprinting amidst the wasteland! It is Gmargaro, hands clutching a mighty sword! And with a spectacular bellow, his voice cometh:

“I’m going to beat you with such zeal, you will drink poison and piss honey!!!”

Find out!
Enter username:
Are you a girl, or a guy ?

created by beatings : powered by monkeys

Moi ca donne :
I’m going to contort you so hard, it will be a new form of crime!

haha, le mien pourrait etre le cri de Nightmare dans Soul Calibur 2, pas vrai Donjohn ?

“In the name of Thor the Mighty, I carve into flesh like a sentient bulldozer!!!”

Je crois avoir le plus dévastateur…

“I’m going to pulverize you beyond the end of time, and dip you in uranium!”

héhé

Who is that, striding over the mountains! It is CaptFace, hands clutching a bladed baseball bat! He roars thunderously:

“I’m going to brutalize you with such wanton cruelty, you will polymorph into a succubus!!”

or

Rampaging out of the hotel lobby, brandishing a sharpened screwdriver, cometh CaptainFace! And he gives a spectacular grunt:

“You in some shit now, muhfuh! I lay waste to the landscape until everything has croaked!!!”

j’aime bien les 2
Ce message a été édité par CaptainFace le 29/08/2003

Lol, moi ça donne :

“I’m going to contort you until Western Civilization implodes!!!”

Hébé, si je fais ça, je vais me choper des courbatures et des crampes avant qu’il se passe un truc.

I will hack into your brain and type FORMAT C:

oui, ca me va bien ca…

Running on the freeway, cutting down all who dare stand in the way using a thorned whip, cometh TwinSidE! And he gives a gutteral howl:

For the love of carnage and discord, I shall traumatize the entire planet!!

Mince, j’en veu pas tant que ça à la société :stuck_out_tongue:

Héhé :

“I’m going to pummel you until the cops have to tear me off your wraithly spirit!”

Et la traduction google :

“Je vais au pummel vous jusqu’à ce que les cannettes de fil doivent me déchirer outre de votre wraithly esprit!”

Ouais ils ont du embaucher JCVD…

[i]“I’m going to fuck you all the way to Wankerhof, and plug you into a power plant!!!”

hahaha sans commentaires[/i]

Il est assez classe le mien je trouve:

“Blood and souls for my dark lord! I slice through beating hearts until my loins find satisfaction!!!”

Ce message a été édité par ozdoz le 29/08/2003

Un peu faible dle mien…

va falloir ke je change de pseudo…

I’m going to torment you so badly, your screams will reanimate the dead!!

Traduction babelfish

Je vais vous tourmenter tellement mal, vos cris perçants veux le reanimate les morts ! !

hehe là ca me plait mieux

Googling

Je vais au torment vous tellement mal, vos cris perçants veux le reanimate les morts!!

hehe, ca fait encore plus peur quand tu comprends pas…

Dans le même genre çà me fait pensais à mon nom en elf, orc, humain ou nains du monde de tolkien…

Vous connaissez? ou je tente de trouvez le lien?

Ce message a été édité par fingah le 29/08/2003

Mouhaha, excellent ce site! J’aime bien le mien aussi, ça pète

Zang! Who is that, running along the tundra! It is Sined, hands clutching gilded boxing gloves! He bellows thunderously:

“I’m going to beat you in such an unsafe manner, you will drink poison and piss honey!”

Mouahahha vc’est bien marrant comme truc :

“I’m seriously going to pulverize you so utterly, your reincarnation will be a scientific anomaly!!”

Ce message a été édité par flupke126 le 29/08/2003

Alors, pour Electric Boogie Back :

I’m going to make you cry like the bitchiest bitch!!!"

Sinon, pour Electric_Boogie_Back :

I’m going to torment you to the moon and back, and hit you with a steamroller!"

Impressionnant non ?

[i]“I’m going to fuck you into the fourth dimension, and hijack your momma’s airplane!!”

no comment merci

“je vais au va te faire foutre dans la quatrième dimension, et détourne l’avion de vos momma !!”

[/i]